Friday, June 6, 2014

Charmin Set Off Across the Pond

Angharad and Ceridwen
with Charmin
Meet Charmin. He's the bear my girls selected to jet off to the USA and have an amazing adventure with the Tross family. I'm very jealous of this little bear. I miss America, not just for the cornbread and ranch dressing, but for the wide open spaces and big homes, free refills and wonderful weather.

Yes, Charmin is a marketing bear who came free with toilet paper. Other bears which might have been chosen were deemed too precious to part with, so humble but oh-so-soft little Charmin gets to have the adventure of a lifetime.

Nervously waiting to go
 into the washing machine
I realised, as I was about to package him up and post him off, that he was looking a little grubby. So  I threw him into the washing machine with a load of laundry, and then pegged him onto the line to dry. He's now much cleaner, but his nose appears to be covered in pollen.

I have posted him (yes, in a red post box) and he is presumed to be currently in a Jiffy bag somewhere over the Atlantic. Bon voyage, little Charmin!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little bear! I am so excited for all the adventures we will have together this summer! :-)

    ReplyDelete